Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Organising the home

Sorry for the delayed blog, I was in hospital for a bit yesterday with really bad cramping and they think I may have passed a stone on my own (am thinking it was a gall bladder one as they dint take a wee sample only blood) so will find out the results this afternoon.

I know a few people who have organised houses and routines to suit their lifestyle but I always struggled as a homemaker until I read Rhonda's Blog and then it dawned on me that this is the perfect career for me as I like controlling things and I used to think that I had no control being a homemaker but now I realise I actually HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!

I had been reading the Down to Earth Forum and decided I was also going to try to make my own shampoo, dishwashing liquid, washing powder/liquid, soap and anything else I can find on this forum to save some money but also to stop using chemicals in the house ass much as possible. Stay tuned for progress reports for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment