Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm back

Sorry I have been MIA of late. I was sick for a few days and then my sister had her baby at 24 weeks Gestation so she is now in a hospital about 4 hours away from home and her other daughter is being looked after by my Mum and Dad and we offered to look after her for a few days, so we had her from Sunday to Wednesday which was interesting in itself lol. For those days I had a 6 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old and a 22 month old so my days were hectic and by the evening I was exhausted lol.

Anyway, I was reading Becci's Domestic Bliss the other day and she mentioned how to make dong the washing easier and less time consuming so I thought I would try it. After a brief conversation with her about it on Facebook I found out she washed clothes in person order eg a load of her and her partners clothes, a load of each individual child etc. I have been doing that for the past few days and it has certainly made it easier for me.

I think the next step for me is to have a regular time I get the boys to pick up their toys rather then just as I am dishing up tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment